The third meeting was the most productive to check all the artists’ work proposals and share further artistic activities with Josenjok community.
- Acutal starting activity for learning Joseonjok’s food recipe (May and June)
- Maintaing Academic Reading Group series in New Malden (May and June)
- Confirmed the final exhibition dates: 3th for the opening and 4th and 5th 2017
- Radio Broadcasting to advertisement in Korean to New Malden residence (27th 04/2017 at 8pm)
- Scheduling in detail for the publication deadline (Exhibition Poster deadline- 30th 06/2017) Catalogue deadline- 8th 07/2017)
- Further Things to do: confirmation with Korean restaurants to exhibit artworks/ Adverstisement in Reading Group and selecting academic paper about Joseonjok community/ Meeting and learning Joseonjok’s food recipe.
Third meeting photo